You currently do not need to register your products for warranty.
If you do need to claim, please contact the retailer directly.
• Warranty claims cannot be accepted without proof of purchase.
• The warranty applies to residential, domestic use within the UK only.
• The warranty does not cover commercial use, misuse, accidental damage or normal wear and tear.
• Nova Outdoor Living Ltd reserves the right to repair and/or replace parts rather than a complete item at our discretion.
• The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship.
• No repairs or modifications should be attempted on any product – This will invalidate your warranty.
• Damaged by fire, flood or any severe environmental condition for which the furniture and installation were not designed, including smoke, damp, high temperatures and damage caused by extreme wind. This is more commonly known as Force Majeure.
• Warranty is valid from the date of delivery of your items.
• If a warranty claim is made, the warranty covers you from the date of the ORIGINAL purchase, NOT from the date of the replacement item.